I’m Rejoiceful to Obey the Creator’s Arrangement

I’m Rejoiceful to Obey the Creator’s Arrangement
I’m very short. From my childhood, I felt inferior because of my physical defect, and I complained against my mother why she did not take plentiful nutrition when she carried me in her womb, and why my family was so poor that I couldn’t eat and drink enough meat, eggs, and milk during the very time of my physical growth in my middle school….
I always mocked myself with “dwarf.” I envied very much the girls on TV who were tall and thin and wore long coats, and I desired to be that kind of person even in my dreams.
At middle school, it was once popular to wear height increasing insoles and it was said that one might gradually grow tall in them, so I nagged at my father to buy me a pair. During university, I once went into hospital due to a fracture. I heard from doctors that if one’s shins were cut open and added into a certain material and were pressed every day, a period of time later the bones would grow and the leg length would increase. Though I knew it must be very painful, I had interest in it. If I were rich at that time, I would very likely choose to have that operation. Being short was a pain to me all along. Whenever I was in some certain circumstance, my inferiority would come out. I wanted to cry and run away, but I couldn’t change reality and could do nothing with it. Later, a word in the show by Pan Changjiang gave me some sunshine, which was that classic word, “The concentrate is the essence.” From then on, sometimes in front of others I would say in forced confidence, “Although I’m short, I’m the concentrated essence….” But that was just bitter laughter and self-mockery. After the laugher, my heart remained bitter. …

Not until God’s end-time gospel came upon me and I read the truths Almighty God expresses did my heart truly begin to become bright. God’s word says, “Since the creation of the world, I have predestined and chosen this group of people, that is, you of today. Your disposition, qualities, appearance, and stature, the family you were born into, and your job and marriage, your everything, even the color of your hair, the color of your skin, and the time of your birth, are all arranged by My hand. Even what you will do and what kind of people you will meet every day are also arranged by My hand.……Read  More


此博客中的热门博文

造物主作為的彰顯 《大山 小溪 狂風與巨浪》

《神把榮耀帶到了東方》神已「駕雲」重歸